The Collaborative is governed by a set of Guiding Values and a Governing Council of eminent individuals from diverse backgrounds and expertise. Each . The Council meets every week to guide and connect the collaborative and its efforts. The Collaborative is managed by a Secretariat which has the following Working Groups:
1. Calibrated Response – coordinating Strategy 1, community wise sub-groups.
2. Finance for the collaborative
3. Human Resources for the collaborative
4. Information as resource for the collaborative
6. Social Protection & Livelihoods
7. Governance of the collaborative
8. Technology for the collaborative
9. Marketing & Communications for the collaborative
The #COVIDActionCollab Governing Council
The Governance Council for The COVID Action Collaborative has 10 members at the moment from diverse backgrounds bringing in a wealth of learning in the areas of health, livelihoods, disaster management, food supplies, bureaucracy, academia, technology, donors.
The Governance Council steers and guides the Collaborative in an accountable and transparent manner to enable it to achieve its purpose through the collaborative framework. This includes defining and evolving principles, policies, partnerships, programs/ actions, resourcing and reviewing for the Collaborative; and ensuring that key decision-makers in the government, private, civil society and communities are closely engaged with the inclusion of their perspective and collective action.